Spin For Perfect Skin tool Kit review

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Salaam, Hi my loves! I’m back with another review for you all. I’ve been using this tool for at least 3 weeks now and so it’s about time I rave about it eh ;). So, I’ve bought this ‘Spin For Perfect Skin’ brush set for $99 I will put a link below from where I purchased it from. The set contains 3 brushes (cleansing, body and Exfoliating brush) and a Pumice stone.

Now, I use the cleansing brush religiously as part of my morning and night skin routine, and I have seen a huge improvement in my skin I mean even my makeup application looks so much better. I suffer from dry/acne prone skin and that’s is huge problem when it comes to make up application because the dry skin just becomes soooo patchy and it is disgusting. My face felt more radiant and beautiful after the first use. The body brush is perfect for all over the body use in the shower (this device is waterproof), it gets rid of everything leaving the skin soft and beautiful, just makes sure you moisturize afterwards.  Now with the pumice stone I wouldn’t recommend to use it other than on your elbow, feet and knees because its way to rough for other parts of the body.  Last but not least is the exfoliating brush, I use this twice or three times a week after I cleanse with the cleansing brush to make sure I get rid of any build ups, lift dirt’s and any nasty oils that has been trapped in my pores because I do wear makeup. I love this device and will continue to use it forever.

  • Reduces the appearances of pores
  • Reduces the appearances of dark spots/ dry skin
  • Black heads/ white heads





The tool comes in three different colours
Purple, black and grey
Body brush- used all over the body in the shower/bath
Cleansing brush- to be used morning and night to cleanse with your favorite cleanser 
Pumice stone- For feet, knees and elbows
Exfoliating Brush- To be used between 2/3 times a week for deep cleansing

Purchased from  http://vanityplanet.com/


Thank you for reading.
X A X


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©Imperfectly Perfect. Design by Najmah.