I am a huge fan of natural and DIY masks as you can tell. I will
be sharing all my favorite masks that has helped me out a lot with my acne spots
and scaring and hopefully it will help you beauties too. I’m not saying
everything that works for me will work for you but since all am using is
natural ingredients it should show improvement and work on everybody. If anyone has any questions regarding any of
my posts please feel free to email me or comment below and I’ll be more than
happy to help. I am not a skin expert
but I suffered from acne for good 6 years and am just sharing my experience and
what has worked for me finally. My skin is not perfect but its 100000% better
then what it was last year, I can at least show my face without make up now.
This is one of my frequently used mask
You will need the following:
- Green tea powder
- Apple cider vinegar
- Honey
Mix all in a bowl until you form a nice base, apply for 20-30 minutes
then rinse off. Do this 2/3 a week depending on your skin. I personally apply
this 3 times a week to keep my face nice and clean as it help to get rid of
imperfections and acne scaring.
BENEFITS of the three ingredients..
Green tea is high in Antioxidants which is a magical
enzymes and nutrients that helps to fight against the negative effects of UV
radiation, giving the skin that healthy glow . Antioxidants provides us with
all the good nutrients that we get from fruit and vegetables to keep us nice and healthy.
Green Tea has many other benefits:
Is packed with antioxidants including the
powerful EGCg
· Boosts metabolism and burns calories
· Detoxifies effectively and naturally
· Calms the mind and relaxes the body
· Is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
· Enhances mood and aids in concentration
· Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc
and magnesium
· Prevents disease
· Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Honey-
Honey has always been the magical ingredients
for healthy looking skin and hair to many. Honey is great for fading
scars as
it helps to lighten up the skin with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds. Also it helps to reduce
the appearance of scars and increases healing process by generating new tissue cells,
as well as preventing further breakouts.
![]() |
| Organic honey |
Apple cider vinegar helps to effectively remove excess oil from your skin, it also helps to balance pH levels and can prevent your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum. also, it unlocks the pores allowing the skin to breath properly.
![]() |
| Organic apple cider vinegar |
All
products can be purchased from Amazon.com
Thank
you all for reading hope this was helpful to some of you.
X A X



0 comments:
Post a Comment