LA Girl pro concealer

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Good morning beauties! just a little review coming your way sit back and enjoy(you know me I like rambling)

Just a quick review on the LA girl pro concealers that I have bought recently because everyone was hyping on how good they are! So I decided to purchase them (18 shades) from 'Lady Moss beauty'(I'll leave their link below) yep!! Am greedy. But honestly now I know what the hype is all about. The concealers are awesome very creamy and provides amazing coverage, I use it to highlight and contour my face as it is very easy to blend, It can be worn alone, under or over foundation depending on how much coverage you need, it doesn't crease under the eyes and just gives a flawless finish to the skin.

All 18 shades but as you can see I’ve already eaten 3.:D

                                       This is the lightest shade with pink undertone (can be used as a highlighter)



Medium shade- I personally use this to blend out my highlight and contour, it gives a flawless finish without creasing. I also wear it alone when I don't want any foundation on, it gives an amazing build-able coverage.


 Dark shade. Now this can be used to contour but obviously as a foundation too if you have a dark complexion.
@ladymossbeauty(on insta)
Catch you all in the next post

x A x






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©Imperfectly Perfect. Design by Najmah.