Immeh Abayas

Monday, 7 July 2014

Hi/Salaam beauties! I hope you guys are well and healthy.
 So I have been on a hunt for a while now trying to find a decent abaya that I can wear on a normal day or to an occasion, and guess what? I finally found one. It is really hard to find simple abayas nowadays, everything is overly done and am the kind of person who loves simplicity. I just think that if something is simple you can always add to it by accessorising and adding your own touch to it to make it wearable for occasions and events. So yh! I came across Immeh Abayas on Instagram. They have from simple abayas to occasional wears at very affordable prices. Am absolutely in love with my new abaya, am wearing size 54 retails at £30.!! Especially the lace detailing (lace addict I am) it just looks so formal, pretty and very comfortable to wear. I'll put their website down below for your guys to check them out. Now you can wear this abaya in many ways: I paired mine with a cute flowery black belt and heels as you can see in the picture below, but obviously you can wear it your way, like I said its simple enough to wear on its own or use as a base and build it up depending on where you wearing it to....enjoy!..











https://en-gb.facebook.com/immehabaya
  Instagram: @immehabayas
Lots of love....
 x A x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©Imperfectly Perfect. Design by Najmah.