Curent favorites

Tuesday, 3 June 2014


Hi/Salaam lovelies! I hope all is fabulous and well!! Just a quick post on my current favourite’s makeup products. So, recently I have been going crazy with make-up and buying different products just for the sake of it (isn’t that what every girl do?? ;) ) so here it goes:

 Foundation- For me personally foundation is the hardest thing to get right I mean it’s not all about finding the right shade alone, is it? There’s skin type, lasting issues, coverage, the right finish and the list goes on. It sucks I know! Anywhooo, my current favourite is’ L’Oreal true match’ obviously alongside the Estee Lauder double wear, which I have already talked about on a previous post. I love this foundation because it provides medium to build-able coverage and after applying it I don’t feel like I need to powder, but the only down side to it is again the lasting power it doesn’t last very long which is why I would recommend the use of a setting spray and a primer to hold the oil in place.
Lipsticks- Am not a huge fan of really bright lipsticks, especially for an everyday wear. I prefer neutral looks which means nude/baby pinks lips all the way. I’m Currently loving my NYC in the colour ‘Mousse 420’ it is the perfect nude for me, its natural looking and the texture is so creamy and moisturising leaving my lips hydrated all day. I also love my Rimmel London firecracker 214 it’s an amazing light orange and it smells lovely.
Eyebrows and eyes- Well for my eyebrows I use almost anything that would do the trick. If you don’t have eyebrow kit its fine don't panic! Okay maybe just a little. Naaaah just kidding...There’s always a plan B.!! I use my naked pallets, which I bought of the lovely Jannat from the bowsfashionboutuque, was so pleased with the products and most of all their customer service absolutely great people to deal with , basically any brown/ black eye shadow depending on your hair colour and the look you going for would do the trick. In terms of the eyes! Well there’s not much to say since I only put my gel line(Rimmel London 001 black) or for more funky look I would use an eye shadow as an eyeliner for a pop of colour and for the mascara I use Estee Lauder ‘Sumptuous extreme mascara’ .
Blush and bronzer- Laval bronzing powder in medium matt and sleek blush pallet, both work together amazingly. Whether you are going for a summer glow or just a simple everyday look, the blush gives colour to the skin and makes it look alive and fresh.
Am soooo sorry for ranting so much but, sometimes I feel like I can write essays when it comes to make up and beauty and when it comes to real academic writing I freaking hate it and can’t even write a paragraph without asking Google for help .


I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my never ending post ha ha.
Until next time. Take care
                                                                                                       x A x
bowsfashionboutique@outlook.com

Instagram – bowsfashionboutuque

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©Imperfectly Perfect. Design by Najmah.