Oatmeal and Yogurt

Friday, 18 April 2014

Using home-made face/body scrubs can be just as good and effective as the ones we buy from the store if not better, we buy expensive products which can only irritate our skin and make the matter worse. I have tried literally everything to cure my acne even getting a skin peel done, but NO results my skin kept on going all dry and my acne will just appear like a cookie dough :((, however, when i started using home-made daily scrubs and masks i can actually say there have been a huge difference in my skin. Our facial skin is extremely sensitive, we need to be extra careful with what we put on it, and needs special care so when you apply your home-made scrubs make sure you use your middle and ring fingers as they are the weakest and it would be best to use them to scrub in gentle upward/ circular motions avoiding around the eyes and mouth area.
I Use the following facial scrub alongside the Turmeric and lemon mask 1-2 times per week. This oatmeal and yoghurt face scrub is suitable for those with dry and acne prone skin. So,!! to make this scrub you will need the following:
Ingredients2 Tbsp oatmeal
2 Tbsp yoghurt, plain
1 Tbsp almond oil (Skip this ingredient if you have an oily skin)

Directions
Mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
Let mixture sit for a little while around 5/10 minutes.
Massage paste into your skin for 5 minutes.( i keep it on for 20 minutes)
Rinse with warm water, I prefer cold water to close my pores..
I will be posting a full blog post on the turmeric and lemon mask in full details soon...(I call this the magic mask)

Until next time. Take Care
                                                                             x A x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©Imperfectly Perfect. Design by Najmah.