Hi my lovelies, today's post is to show you how I
do my eyebrow step by step. Hope you learn how to perfect those pretty eyebrows
of yours ;) so let’s get started
Step one- you will need to tweeze and trim your
natural eyebrow than brush brows upwards and outwards just to get the hairs
together for a better fill.
step
two- You'll need to outline your eyebrows lightly from the top to make a shape
using a brow pencil, I use Rimmel in dark chocolate at the moment because it's
the only pencil I seem to like, some of the brow pencils I've tried before they
either too dark or too light for my liking.....
Step
three- Fill arch in using light stokes(upward motion) now to fill them in you
can use eye shadow or a brow kit which ever one you've got. I use both, but if
am in a hurry I would just colour them in with a brown eye shadow quickly.
NOTE: this step is where you create your preferred shape e.g. higher arch.
Step
four-Brush your brows using a brow brush, I don't have one in particular I just
use the one on the Rimmel pencil. This step is important as it gets all the
hairs together and when you apply the brow gel it keeps your arch in
place.
Step five- Now this is my favourite step...Get a concealer and using a concealer brush apply a straight line just underneath your brows, this will make it look clean and tidy.
Step five- Now this is my favourite step...Get a concealer and using a concealer brush apply a straight line just underneath your brows, this will make it look clean and tidy.
Last
but not least...Step six- this is the easy step!! You just blend the concealer
using a blending brush...THERE YOU HAVE IT. PERFECT BROWS ;))))
Got
this little collage to help you see what each step looks like...
Hope
this helped some of you guys.... for more posts just comment and let me know
what you guys are interested in seeing on this blog and promise I'll have it up
in noooo time. OH Just to be clear these are not my actual brows but luckily
they are the same shape and it's exactly how I do mine, the only reason I don't
have my own brows it's because I've already filled my brows and I remembered
saying that I will be having this post up today SO YEAHHHH......Enjoy my
lovely, beautiful bubbles xxx
x
A x
0 comments:
Post a Comment