Salaam/ hi lovelies, I hope you are all well
Insha’Allah.
You might wanna grab a snack before you start
reading ;) Haha....
It can be very confusing and daunting to know
what to do in order to get that amazing skin. Trust me I know!... so today am
going to share with you all my skin routine and the products used to help you
maintain healthy looking skin, you don’t have to break the bank purchasing
products that would only make your face worse. Most products will work for a
certain amount of time and then stop or starts to break you out, such as; proactive,
exposed and many other skin care products (they are addictive with no results),
but the most important thing is that those products are used like drugs on the
skin, making your skin crave and get used to them so you have to purchase them
all the time. Advertisements are there to mislead and break our banks!! Skin
care brands they don’t care they just want to make profit... Honestly if you
just use natural ingredients you will probably see better results without
breaking out and making the matter worse.
Let’s get on with the post shall we? I’m
going to break it down into two parts morning and evening. You will be shocked
at how much I do: O Not much at all you’ll see in minutes...
Every morning, when I wake up I would wash my
face with black soap thoroughly for good two minutes just to get rid of all the
oils my skin has produced over night and any bacteria that got on my face from
the pillow case (that’s why it’s important to wash your pillow case twice a
week), so after that I would just moisturize my face with coconut oil
and that’s it. However, on days where I exfoliate my face using
lemon and sugar scrub(be very careful not to rub too hard as it can be too
harsh and irritate your skin further) and I usually do that twice/three times a
week depending on how my skin is feeling..
Tip- instead of buying toners, cleansers,
exfoliates and face scrubs you can make your own at home.
· Lemon/ vinegar as a toner
· Lemon and sugar scrub to
exfoliate- this will reduce the appearance of acne scaring as it will get rid
of all the dead skin cells
· Lime/lemon on a wet cotton pad to
cleans (massage this into your
for around 10 minutes in a circular motion)
Evening routine- Just before I go to bed I
would start of by removing my eye makeup using coconut oil on a cotton pad
rubbing my eye gently to remove it.( this works 10000% better than any actual
make up remover.)I promise.
Face wash- I again wash my face with the
African black soap to remove my face make up. The black soap is like magic it
removes everything of your face completely. I swear by it. I sometimes use my
Neutrogena face wash which is also great for getting rid of makeup leaving your
face feeling clean and fresh.
Cleanser- I cleanse using lemon juice on a
cotton pad rubbing it into my skin for about 10 minutes. Then I would
just moisturize my skin with either coconut oil or Nivea. Than I
would apply my ‘witch hazel night treatment gel’, which work to treat spots
over night and to prevent any new spots from appearing.
Masks I use on a weekly basis – turmeric and
lemon which I use twice a week maybe more depending on how my skin react to it,
I also use lime and honey which again I use twice a week to fight dead skin
cells and minimize acne scaring.
That’s it am done. Good night.
![]() |
I use this just right before bedtime as a night treatment
for spots... Amazing product this is!!
|
![]() |
In love with this brand, it does what it says. Hands down
![]() |
All-time
favourite face soap (it can dry the skin out just make sure you moisturize
right after use
![]() |
| Another black soap.. just different looking lol |
![]() |
Now
this is the bomb. You can use this as a moisturizer, hair mask, oil pulling. EVERYTHING!
X A x







0 comments:
Post a Comment